Their may be spoilers depending on what your watching at the moment, just a word to the wise
= Legend of Korra =
I found it by some random art on DA and was like "wait what, their is a second series of Avatar ... wait Avatar finished?" I feel in love with it I mean it has New York, Steampunk, Chinese architecture and ideas all together. But the story is really good and I can't wait for season, I mean Book 2. Anyway random thoughts
- I hated Amon just like you normally hate the bad guy but then when he took Lin's bending I was like "You effing douche bag, how could you do that?" and then I cried a little and wanted his head torn off.
- The ending with Turrlok and Amon made me sad. Turrlok didn't deserve it in my opinion cause his time in the cell made him change but I guess it was for the best
- I didn't like how Korra got her powers back. I was hoping that the second season was gonna be her having to work to get them back by like visiting the old places Aang went to and connecting the spirits. It would have been good to cause then you could see the places 70 years on and it would be all like refreshing but at the same time (I forgot the words so I'll use...) memorable.
- Bolin, his fire ferret and Asami and my fave characters
= Pokemon Black/White 2 =
Some thoughts and opinions on the games.
- I love it <3 can't wait for the English release. How do I know, because I have the rom. I gave up trying to use the video walk through to get refrence shots from and got the rom. But its okay cause I plan on buying the games; both of them, and the books and probably the case and stylus pack so Ninti are getting enough cash from me, my little download means nothing. Plus I don't understand any of it so it doesn't really spoil anything for me XD
- Virbank City is le shit. I fucking just wanna urrfghdhgbdcx it so good. I love the town, I love Roxie, I love Pokewood (changing my dp of Kyurem eyes to Pokewood logo at some point), I love the tech area and I love the music. I just hate the gym concept. I mean I love it but Ninti used the idea I was gonna use for my dark gym. Except mine is an underground cabaret that if I can get it to work, will have animations so you can watch performances every now and again. So mine will be better /Getto women finger snap
-There was something I didn't like about it but I can't remember now so I guess I don't have anything bad to say about it
= Annoying KH fans =
Okay I can agree with them that it was annoying that Square released a whole bunch of games across a whole different platforms but I didn't argue. Heck I brought a brand new PSP in December - January just so I could play Birth By Sleep even though my cousin has one and I could of just borrowed it
. But its just a lot of them are all hurry up and release KH3 on PS3 or stop releasing stand alone games, they don't introduce anything new OR (as I saw last night) hurry up and get back to the storyline of Sora. So here we go.
- Fair enough its been like forever since Kingdom Hearts 2 came out but Kingdom Hearts 3 I think is in production now cause I read somewhere that developers said they would begin working on it after a final fantasy game got released which I think is released now so yeah. But just for PS3. I mean by the time its released its more then likely going to end up being on the next PS cause I mean Ninti announced the WiiU, Microsoft will probably announce next Xbox between now and next year so after that Sony will be like fuck, we need to announce something and when it gets released BAM KH3 for the PS4. Oh I would love to see the arguments arise that are all "Fuck Square I brought a PS3 for KH3, rage, rage, rage". I don't know where I was going with this any more, moving on.
- The stand alone games do introduce new things, I mean look at Chain of Memories. It brought an entire new way to play the game into reality. Plus their is a lot of background story in those games. I mean BBS is the whole reason why Sora has to go on a quest to save the worlds shesh. Plus it has some good characters like Xion
Now I'm sad. In my perfect world Roxas, Axel and Xion are still being biffles on top of the tower at the station.
- Seriously, The stand alone games that relate to Soras story line is CoM, Coded, Days, 3D (I still haven't played the demo for that even though its on my 3DS) and lets not forget the whole reason Sora has to the shit he has to in BBS. Oh look, thats all the stand alone games (except the weird phone one which is like not cannon or some shit). /Getto women finger snap
= Forgetting things =
I wanted to say more things but I forgot, I'm sleepy so I shall end with my anti rant on modern design or at least when people call it sterile that is a lot of my views and may need a little background check to sound factual. Good night fellow citizens.
- Modern design is synonymous of green design. The colour white is used because it acts as an insulator, it repels light so it doesn't get warm. A lot of eco-cooling systems require some really finicky building tricks which really on suit modern design. Plus you got the technology aspect of green design. Fair enough it can be used on old buildings like the period stuff up around Moonta and stuff however it stands out. We've grown up in a society were we associate technology with modern so of course, modern green technologies look best in a modern designed building. I do agree that modern can look sterile but thats its challenge. This is why you use sharp colours like the primary's to bring cool and warm tones and the use of blacks makes those colours pop. Plants are also a big part of green design for many different reasons but with modern, its to break the sterile look. One particular style that I'm in love with is a 'Green wall" were you take a wall put on a special housing and grow these really nice green clovers and shrubberies to make the place seem natural and inviting. Same reason for using wood in modern design, adding a natural feel to break the sterile.